Model FA311 10/100 Low Profile PCI Network Interface Card
All major operating systems are supported
10/100 Mbps auto-sensing capability
Use it in future 3.3-volt PCI systems, and in 5-volt PCI systems
Easy Plug and Play
Free 24-hour phone support
Why do I get the message "Windows was unable to install the drivers" or "Drivers not found" when I try to install the FA311/312 drivers?
- Delete the driver files from the hd (Search for Fa311).
- Remove the Client for Microsoft Networks from the network configuration.
- Remove The network Interface Card from the device manager.
- Restart Computer.
- Install the nic using the display a list of drivers option and direct the install to the floppy. The drivers should now begin to install. If at the end of the install it says Windows was unable to install the driver, click Finish.
- Restart the computer and then go into Device Manager, you will see Netgear Fa311 listed in other devices with an !. It will say the drivers were not installed and to click reinstall to reinstall the drivers.
- Click the reinstall driver button.
- Choose the 'display a list of drivers' option, Click the Have Disk option, It will bring up a prompt asking you to insert the Manufacturers diskette, click OK. The drivers will continue to load and then prompt for a restart. Go ahead and restart at this time. The drivers should be loaded properly after the restart.