Welcome to the Lord's Page --
He is the light of the world.
Because of the Radiant Light, this is to be my new Lord's Page. But I may have been "Blinded by the Light".
I'm not really sure how to fit my 'old' stuff into this new page. Geee... I'm gona have to think... Well,
I did... and the Lord showed me the way. It all just takes time.
- ‘Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?’
- Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.
- This is the first and greatest commandment.
- And the second [is] like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
- On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.’
I keep working towards the day when I will finally be all...
that Christ wants me to be.
Following the leadership of the Holy Spirit is one great benefit of
being a child of God, although... learning to submit to Him can be an agonizing process.
The basis for believing in the miraculous goes back to the biblical concept of God. The
very first verse of the Bible decides the issue: "In the beginning God created the
heavens and the earth" (Genesis 1:1, RSV).
If this verse can be accepted at face value, that in the beginning an infinite-personal
God actually did create the universe, then the rest should not be a problem. If He has
the ability to do this, then a virgin birth, walking on water, feeding 5,000 people
with a few loaves and fish, and other biblical miracles, become not only possible...
The main purpose of the book of Revelation is not merely to give us insight into what is coming.
It is also to convince the Christian that his loyalty, his devotion, his steadfastness, his suffering,
and perhaps even martyrdom, is not in vain -- that he is assured of a wonderful future. The reason
for the stress on works is that character is not formed merely by knowing something but by knowledge
combined with putting it to work until it becomes a habit. Over time, habit becomes character, and
character follows the person right through the grave!
- If we deliberately keep on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth,
no sacrifice for sins is left,
- but only a fearful expectation of judgment and of raging fire that will
consume the enemies of God.
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine
heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
- For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto salvation.
- Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before
my Father which is in heaven.
- But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father
which is in heaven.
No God - No Peace? ... Know God - Know Peace.
Now what or
who a nation worships
is very important to the quality of
life within that nation. It is going to pretty much determine the nation's morality, its kind of government,
and the way that government is operated, its educational system, and its economics. It will determine much of
its entertainment, music, literature, architecture, art, clothing fashion, and its vision of the future...
think about it.
For your convenience in case you wanted to search out something for yourself.
"How Do You Know You Believe?"
"You love God, good, -now prove it."
says, "If you love me you will obey me."
Pretty simple. Pretty cut and dry. How do you show your love? (Obedience)
So what are some things we can do? What are some jobs God has for us?
Simplifying James 2:15
"Help those in need" If you love God then obey him by feeding the hungry.
By clothing the naked. And visiting the lonely.
Two ways we can be confident that we believe.
1. We prove our faith by our actions
2. We show our love by obedience
We are to take time to read and study the Word.
Please take the time to read the whole book of
It is only five short chapters but it says a lot.